Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 11 April 2012

From Blah to ♥ ♥ ♥

What sorcery is this!!  Hot hot sun scorching above my head.  I swear today's temperature, or to accurately describe, of recent days, almost melted me.  Just to state things clear, I am a Sabahan and my land is currently experiencing the dry season, which explicitly explains my agony.  Boo!!  
To state one other thing clear, I do not mind myself getting tanned, hence, being under the sun.  BUT!!, I am more agitated when I start sweating.  Sweating makes me so un-fabulous!!  I feel sticky, I feel smelly, my body temperature goes up threatening of breakouts, my make-up melts, etc etc etc.  To sum it all, hot weather makes Vkitty a depress meow.  I tried hard for the last 2 days to supress myself from depending on the cooling air-conds in an effort to save this already fragile and warm globe called Earth............. okay, I was more on trying to conserve energy 'coz I wanted to lessen my bill amount :P.   
The TRUTH is, I was on leave for 2 days and wanted desperately to clean and clear the sorta pc, sorta office, sorta wardrobe, sorta store but mostly junk in Cheeky's future bedroom.  The room was designated as his long time ago, but he hesitated to use it.  So Beary and myself just chuck most stuff in and sorta ignoring from cleaning up.  Now that he's grown up and needs his own space, I have gotta get the room ready.  NO MORE DELAY!!  But HOW?? Motion on a hot weather with in mind minimizing energy bill = Sweat!! = Depressing!!  
Weather, Y U make me depress-ful???  The depress-ness also affected my creativity 'coz I wanted to blog too during these 2 days.  Depress = Writer's block = Pathetic me :(  
And so I finally caved in, I asked for air-conditioned environment, but its not at home.  I went out instead.  Sat in Pizza Hut and ordered their new menu.  At this juncture, I guess you can say I indirectly did not save on my energy bill for I was ngomming away......  Yes, smartasses, you with your calculative genious-ness *clap & rolleyes*.  Anyway, I then "recuperate" my emotional self.  What sigh of relief!!  Yes, a huge Sigh!!!  While waiting for the meal to serve, I explored this photo editing appl which eventually I found my fabulous self again.  And here're my masterpieces:


I'm guessing by now, you should have found out that I am actually introducing my new hair colour to you.  LOL, creative or naut?  I mean my introductory?
After a few washes, the colour finally set at my desired shade i.e. auburn.  My 1st day after colouring was all....... bleeding of mahogany *hands on face*.  Was all shocked but thankfully, the reds drained away.  Happy happy me munching away hee hee.
BTW, I really did go to Pizza Hut and here's the proof :
New menu.  My absent mind could not recall the name :P
And I was really into cleaning up the room.  More proof :
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Me bad.  No pic wo.  But just to tell, its a whole lot messy.  I no eye see & no idea from where should I start :( 


7 comments:

  1. Blogwalking here... nice hair colour hehee. If me, I would have just dyed black because I have lots of grey hair hahaa.

    And that pizza. I also dunno what's the name but looks like chicken floss something kan.

    Happy Wednessday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by. Do come by more ya ;D

      Delete
  2. I just love the color red! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, ask also in a depress mood and not only it hasn't past, it probably getting worse. My blog is rated zero now... sigh...
    Btw, like your new blog look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey kitty, your blog looks different on my phone! How did you do that!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Blogger, there is a mobile template. Just adopt it. Look under "Template". Good luck! :)

      Delete

Comment your heart out!!