Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 28 April 2012

MSAM 2012

About many-many moons ago, the local papers were carrying an advertisement for several days and it looked like this:
MSAM 2012, that's what it is.  2 large house like tents were manned at our KK Sports Complex compound.  MSAM stands for ""Minggu Saham Amanah Malaysia", organised by PNB and ASNB.  I am quite confident that all Malaysians know who they are, err...... unless you are living in a cocoon :-P.
According to their statistics, Sabahans are the largest group of people putting their money in their trust funds.  All sorts there are, all of them starts with the letter "A", followed by "S" and the remaining of anything.  Since this is the first time such big event is being held in KK, I explored what's there to muse myself of.  I was there awhile ago. *grin.........  I hardworking or naut..... this story so freshie.... I could not believe it myself, the antonym of lazy wo.
So here are the pics I took, or rather Beary was the one taking pics with my phone.  My camera konked out, remember?  I'm still thriving in deciding a good replacement camera.  Can't someone invent a camera with wifi connection?  For quick uploading?  Or is there one in the market that I didn't know of (myself living in a cocoon :-PP) 
 I gained weight.  Shut up!! (Maybe its the angle? *wishful thinking)
Inside the tent.  Alot of interactive displays.  Oooo..... Impressive.
Behind me, people mountain people sea.
If you are wondering, I was there after dinner...... still in my working clothes.  Yes, that's how I looked like everyday at work.  Of course, in the morning the perfect fresh look with make-up.  By afternoon, I didn't even bother to do any touch-up, not even lipstick.  Like I said, I'm not a make-up girl.  
Guess who're with me in this pic?
LOL, this is a funny game.  But I heard a lot of people
won something from this.  Care to try?
 
Snakes and ladders game for the youngs.
Chop! Chop! Chop!
No, I do not know what the commotion was about or rather why everyone were holding either a red or silver coloured booklet.  They got it at the entrance.  I didn't bother to queue for it 'coz I was never a lucky girl.  Never won anything at random in my life.  *yao ming disgust face* 
And finally, my portrayal of Victoria Beckham and her Evogue.  Do I have her coolness? Her chic-ness?   *vomit rainbow.  Maybe not.  Okay-la, not the newly launched special edition.  But a girl can dream, right?
Oh god, I have got to get a new camera.  These pics looked bad :( 
There are still alot more to offer in this exhibition as there are various booths being displayed.  If you are curious as on which share counters does PNB or ASNB chuck its confident in, this is a good place to start.    The whole idea of this exhibition is to provide exposure and creating awareness to the public on unit trust / mutual fund investment.  Y not organise a visit by sunrise?  'Coz that will be the last day of the exhibition :O.
As for me, its nearly 2am.  Snoozing off time.  Nightey sweets *smooch. 
** RM53,096.29  
** To know my last balance, click here
** My figure is so anti in comparison with the exhibition's mission.  Need to refocus after a much much love spending spree.  No, I did not regret.  A girl needs to feel fabulous..... and that's what I did ♥ ♥ ♥ .
** BTW, something to ponder upon.  Got this from the exhibition:
Monthly debt pymt / monthly income = income vs debt ratio


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your heart out!!