Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 31 January 2012

My Not So Typical 4th Day of CNY


Y was it not typical?  'Coz I think this is the first time of my entire life that the 4th Day of CNY is celebrated at the beach.  The sky was threatening to rain that morning, but still, the joy and enjoyment were felt.  So here are the pics taken on the outing:
Our tent and belongings.  The tent belongs to my li'l sis.  Imma be getting one of this too.  A practical way to keep and safeguard our stuff.
 Cute!!
More cute madness!! Manja and my niece playing with sand ♥ ♥ ♥.
Nope, not advertising here.  Just a noble reminder that sunscreen should be applied when playing under the sun. 
The kids, young and 'advance' in age, dipped into the sea.
Soon, Manja could not resist the temptation of being in the water but was afraid.  Here's how he overcame his phobia:
pic 1 : Daddy, help me!!
pic 2 : Oops, water bashing on me!!
pic 3 : Me Gusta!! Yea, conquered my timidness!!  Doing the hustle!! 
The sea water was very clear on that particular day ♥ ♥ ♥
If you have followed my previous blog, I have posted about my outings on the same beach, and that was last year's pleasure trips!!
We are blessed for having such a lovely beach.  To know what I did then, click here for my 1st post & here for the 2nd.  Oh, btw, I also took some pics on the scenery of the beach........ again!!

 And the tiny crabs too....... ♥ ♥ ♥.  Spot the crabs!!

Click here to know more about the beautiful Tanjung Aru Beach, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
That's all about my beach outing.  Truly relaxing...... until the rain came and stopped everything!!  Nevertheless, it was a good 2 hrs picnicking by the beach...... ♥ ♥ ♥.


2 comments:

  1. Hey~~ Vibrant Kitty!! It's been a while since the last I've visited the sandy beaches. :( Maybe a trip to the island will be my next plan. :)

    mt
    Meitzeu @ Blog

    Meitzeu @ Facebook

    Meitzeu @ Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Island sounds good. :) Go for it!

    ReplyDelete

Comment your heart out!!