Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 4 August 2012

My July 2012 Wrap-up

This post will be similar to my supposed weekly blessings posts which I have........ er, er........ infamously failed to produce one for each & every week. :P  My attempt to create a fix intervals for scheduling & updating myself failed tremendously.  Not only did I not blog at least once a week, I have also broke my 2012 resolution to deliver what's pledged. I cry..... Wahhh, WHAAHHH!!, wahhhhh  :'(  (Yup, i just wailed :-PPP)  Okaylah, stop with this pathetic attention seeking wailing!!
The truth is, there are blessings every month.  Each and every month everyone is showered with blessings.  Some may come in the form of spiritual, others may come as satisfaction or even material sake.  Even when I face grunges and disappointments, I take them as opportunities in learning something new and strength by strength, I build up my wisdom and confident.
Opportunity often comes in disguised in the form 
of misfortune, or temporary defeat - Napoleon Hill 

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist 
sees the opportunity in every difficulty - Winston Churchill
The month of July has always been special to me.  Full of excitement, nonetheless, before I appreciate it, it breezes through before my very eyes.  This time, I'm going to make sure its being broadcast and with it, me expressing my gratitude.  Hence, here I list my top 3 blessings for July 2012:
1) Meeting and Getting to Know Peers of Common Interest
The path is often lonely when travel alone. But when in group/s, this traveling becomes more meaningful and interesting.  I am glad my scope of friends is getting wider.  Having friends of common interest is a plus bonus.  This interest I'm talking about is non-other than blogging.  Yes, we are fabulous!!  
2) My Surprise Party
Never have I thought this would happen to me.  I treated this day the same as everyday.  At times, I disregard myself as a unique individual with a special day dedicated to me every year.  I thank my colleague for thinking otherwise.  And with her initiative, cooked up a surprise birthday gathering in my office.  Thank you Siti! ♥
3) Supporting My Homegrown Local Talent
I MET HIM AGAIN!  I don't always get to know or to even come close to any entertainment industry artists. They seem so far away and vague to my comprehension. But this guy is warm, friendly, and cheerful. His talent is more than just singing, he composes music and writes lyrics too. His performance is beyond just good. He is worthy to be notice. And being a thriving Sabahan, I am all to support our local talent. He is Appy!

Sabah is a land of beautiful wonders, and he is no exception.  I support!  Thank you for the music ♥.
That's my top 3.  Have you count your blessings? 
♥ ♥ ♥
** RM49,955.28  I almost did not make it. Phew!
** To know my last balance, click here.



2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday and I just found out that I know your cousin hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u for the well wish. LOL, heard that both of you & my couzy serenaded the crowd recently in S'kan.

    ReplyDelete

Comment your heart out!!